The principal object of the society will be to promote the interests of all its members to attain their social and economic betterment through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with the cooperative principles.
In furtherance of the above objects, the society may undertake any or all the following activities:-
- To purchase agriculture land in the area of its operations, to sell agricultural land, do farming activities, do agricultural activities, sell agriculture produce, produce agriculture products etc.
- To do research in agriculture products and agriculture activities of its own or with consultation with agriculture universities.
- By setting up camps in the local markets, assist members to sell their produce through the society to the procurement agencies at better rates.
- To provide training and education to the members in the field of agriculture about modern techniques of farming.
- To provide seeds and grains to the members for their land holdings at cheaper rates.
- To purchase and/or acquire, to construct, to maintain and to alter any building/premises for the society office and / or a guest house or works and land reclamation and such other assets considered necessary or convenient for the purposes of the society.
- To organise conferences, conventions, training, seminars, workshops and working group discussions relating to rural development and management etc.
- To do all such other things as are incidental and conductive to the promotions or advancement of these objects and of the business of the Society.
- Regd. Office: 605 A, Pearls Business Park,
D-7, Netaji Subhash Place,
Pitampura, New Delhi –110 034