The principal object of the society will be to promote the interests of all its members to attain their social and economic betterment through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with the cooperative principles.
In furtherance of the above objects, the society may undertake any or all the following activities:-
- To purchase agriculture land in the area of its operations, to sell agricultural land, do farming activities, do agricultural activities, sell agriculture produce, produce agriculture products etc.
- To do research in agriculture products and agriculture activities of its own or with consultation with agriculture universities.
- By setting up camps in the local markets, assist members to sell their produce through the society to the procurement agencies at better rates.
- To provide training and education to the members in the field of agriculture about modern techniques of farming.
- To provide seeds and grains to the members for their land holdings at cheaper rates.
- To purchase and/or acquire, to construct, to maintain and to alter any building/premises for the society office and / or a guest house or works and land reclamation and such other assets considered necessary or convenient for the purposes of the Society.
- To organise conferences, conventions, training, seminars, workshops and working group discussions relating to rural development and management etc.
- To do all such other things as are incidental and conductive to the promotions or advancement of these objects and of the business of the Society.
- To do various forms of farming like green house cultivation, organic farming, hydroponic farming, dairy farming, cattle farming, sheep farming, goat farming, poultry farming, agro forestry, honey bee farming, fish farming, pig farming and other form of farming as may come from advancement of the technologies for benefits of the members of society. (New insertion-Registered on 19.02.2014)
- To carry on the business as dealers in and purchasers of dairy farms garden and product of all kinds and in particular milk, cream, butter, ghee, cheese, poultry eggs, fruits, vegetable, oils, vegetable ghee, sausages, brawn patted meat, table delicacies, bread manures etc. and to purchase, acquire, keep maintain breed, sell otherwise dispose of all kinds of cattle, cows, buffaloes, pigs, poultry, game and live or dead stock of all descriptions. (New insertion-Registered on 19.02.2014)
- To set up the processing unit, marketing, sale, import and export of all agriculture produce produced by the society via various forms of farming as mentioned above. (New insertion-Registered on 19.02.2014)
- To produce Seeds and set up seeds processing unit at various location in India including on lease basis. (New insertion-Registered on 19.02.2014)
- To do cultivation of fruits, vegetables, flowers, medicinal and aromatic crops, cereals crops, legume crops, oilseed crops, spice crops, plantation crops etc with various advanced and improved technologies of agriculture. (New insertion-Registered on 19.02.2014)
- To do the warehousing and arrange cold storage facilities for various agricultural produce and inputs (Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers, fertilizers, seeds.etc), under the provisions of Warehousing Act and other applicable laws and can give it on lease basis to others. (New insertion-Registered on 19.02.2014)
- To give balance agricultural produce/ benefits to its members in proportion to their contribution an account of estimated farming returns but after deducting lease rent, marketing expenses. (New insertion-Registered on 19.02.2014)
- Regd. Office: 605 A, Pearls Business Park,
D-7, Netaji Subhash Place,
Pitampura, New Delhi –110 034